If you are bothered by signs of aging, a facelift may be right for you. A facelift is a surgical procedure that improves signs of aging in the face and neck, such as:
- Sagging or drooping of the skin
- Loss of muscle tone in the lower face may create jowls
- Loose skin under the chin and jaw can make a person of normal weight appear to look older or have a double chin
- Deep creases below the lower eyelids
- Deep creases along the nose extending to the mouth
You might also consider a browlift to correct a sagging or deeply creased brow, and eyelid surgery to rejuvenate aging eyes. Facelift surgery is an excellent option for patients with wrinkles, sagging skin, jowls and loss of fullness in the cheeks and face. Please contact plastic surgeon Dr. Mark Mofid at his practice serving the La Jolla and greater San Diego area for a facelift consultation. Consultations can help the patient understand the possible results of facelift surgery.