About the Practice in San Diego
The practice of Dr. Mark Mofid is a destination for men and women seeking improvements in their appearances and changes in their lives. Dr. Mofid’s careful and conscientious approach to cosmetic surgery is reflected in all aspects of his practice, from the comfortable office in which consultation services are provided to his friendly and caring staff members. Facelift, liposuction, breast augmentation, and other cosmetic surgery procedures are performed for La Jolla- and San Diego-area residents and out-of-town visitors alike with each patient’s body type and unique expectations for surgery in mind.
- Mission Statement
- What a Patient Can Expect on a First Visit
- Fees and Financing
- Patient Testimonials
- New Patient Documents
Dr. Mark Mofid and his cosmetic surgery staff offer compassionate, conscientious, and personalized care from the first introduction through well beyond the treatment recovery period. They go to great lengths to make the cosmetic surgery experience as seamless and pleasant as possible for our patients, but further to ensure that each patient’s experience is individualized to his or her own needs.
The mission of Dr. Mofid’s practice is to:
- Provide our valued patients with the highest quality, state-of-the-art cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery.
- Commit every effort to achieving results of only the most unsurpassed quality.
- Stay abreast of the most advanced and up-to-date techniques in plastic surgery for the benefit of our patients.
- Render compassionate, conscientious, and personalized care from the first introduction through well beyond the treatment recovery period.
- Recognize that our patients’ time is valuable and, therefore, see each patient for consultation in a timely manner.
- Provide each patient with an honest, accurate, thorough, and individualized consultation.
- Spend the time necessary with each patient to truly understand his or her concerns and goals.
- Consult outside physicians and resources when it benefits the patient.
- Provide all patients with complete and timely responses to their questions.
- Provide each patient with direct access to the physician.
- Treat our patients with the utmost respect and dignity, as if they were members of our own family.
- Make every effort to ensure that the plastic surgery experience is as comfortable and seamless as possible.
Dr. Mark Mofid’s patients enjoy the comfortable atmosphere of his cosmetic surgery office located in La Jolla. His boutique practice draws patients seeking precise results customized to their aesthetic desires and needs. Patients can also visit with Dr. Mofid at his Chula Vista satellite office.
When it is time for a surgical procedure, Dr. Mofid adheres to strict guidelines for patient safety to maximize the potential for optimal results. All of Dr. Mofid’s cosmetic surgery procedures are performed our accredited, AAAASF certified facility, located in our office surgery center in La Jolla. Our surgical facility is an outpatient medical center that is fully equipped to provide the highest quality surgical care.
When a new patient comes in for a cosmetic surgery consultation, he or she will be welcomed into Dr. Mark Mofid’s practice by Nicole Sharp or Danielle Perez; his administrative assistants. Dr. Mofid will then meet with the patient privately to discuss all aspects of the procedure or procedures that interest him or her. The purpose of this consultation is to identify what the patient’s goals are for surgery and to provide the patient with the tools necessary to make an informed decision.
Once Dr. Mofid fully understands how the patient would like to look, he will determine how such a result can be achieved, explain the benefits and risks of the recommended procedure(s), and describe how such treatment will affect the patient’s individual physical features. Plenty of time is allotted for each consultation so that Dr. Mofid can thoroughly address the patient’s questions about cosmetic surgery.
After the patient’s meeting with Dr. Mofid, his practice manager and cosmetic coordinator, Setara, will conduct a morphing session using digital imaging software to show the prospective patient simulated before-and-after results.
Please contact Dr. Mark Mofid’s practice to arrange a consultation to discuss face, body, or breast cosmetic surgery at Dr. Mofid’s La Jolla or Chula Vista -area offices. Dr. Mofid will help you decide whether cosmetic surgery is the right choice for you.
The practice of Dr. Mark Mofid provides CareCredit® financing to patients who can benefit from no-interest and low monthly payment options. Patients interested in cosmetic face, body, or breast surgery may also visit his La Jolla-area office for more information on financing or to learn more about the cost of his procedures. Please apply for CareCredit® online to receive instant approval.
Our practice gives you the opportunity to avoid the minutes wasted filling out paper work in the office by evading that step. You can now download, print, and fill out the new patient documents at home. Just click on the links below and download them onto your computer.